4 Feb 2015

The BLUE magic

Hello lovelies,
Hope everyone is enjoying recent warm sunshine of February. I am so pleased with the weather since last couple of days, as it allows me to come out of my blanket a bit early and start falling for my beads earlier than before.

Today, I am to tell about my love for shades of blue. Starting from natural elements say sky and ocean to blue aster flower and eastern bluebird, everything that is beautifully blue never fails to amuse me. And this love for blue is reflected in my designs also. Here comes my collection inspired by BLUE MAGIC!!


 
Blue Daisy Earrings  - The sky blue Czech beads are wire wrapped using copper wire to make these pretty earrings.


 
Blue Rays - This is my very first wire work pendent. It does not have the pro finishing touch, but being my initial work, I have kept it as it is. I do not feel like changing it look.






Magnificent Blues - This is indeed my first wire worked necklace and was created for myself with different types of glass beads and satin belt. The focal bead is created with silver foil glass bead and all other shiny beads are lampwork and powder beads. Whereas the very small ones are Czech glass beads from my mom's old collection. This blue necklace is published on JMJ's one of the challenges here. No doubt, Rena from JMJ and other artists from world have inspired me a lot for my jewelry making craze.


Ocean's Inspired Necklace - This necklace is made up with silver wire and rich blue lampwork beads. It has a style different from the Indian look.





Blue Mania - As per my previous post, all above three earrings are created with glass beads and different     metal wires. They are designed casual outfits.

Let me know how do you like them!!
Cheers
Prakruti




No comments:

Post a Comment